Welcome!

Ciao! My name is Yolanda and I'd like to welcome you to my Blog! I have always had a love for cooking, baking and eating. This blog is mainly a place for me to record and share precious family recipes from those living and deceased as well as delicious recipes that my friends have given me throughout the years.

Translate

Sunday, December 4, 2011

My First "Real" Christmas Tree

        Growing up I we always put up this gigantic fake white Christmas tree that was half the size of our house.  Although it was pretty, I never experienced going to a farm and picking out a real Christmas Tree and coming home to the smell of the Pine.  
        This year will be Jimmy and my first Christmas together as a married couple in our house together.  Today was a beautiful day and so we decided to drive a few miles near our house and buy a real tree from the Boy Scouts.  We picked out the perfect tree for our house and after setting it up we enjoyed some homemade Vanilla Almond Biscotti and Cappuccino.   Hopefully this will be a tradition for us in years to come.


 

No comments: