Now that it is football season I never see my husband because he is glued to each of the screen TV's in our house or his fantasy games on his laptop. My husband has tried to teach me about football, but I stand clueless. Sundays, Mondays and pretty much everyday are football days now! During this time I am glued to the kitchen thinking of football menu items. We love chicken wing dip and so I decided to try and make a chicken wing pizza.
I love crispy thin pizza, so I have been using Naan bread for my crust. Naan bread is an Indian flat bread and can be used in so many ways!
* 2 pieces of garlic NAAN bread
* A jar of your favorite wing sauce (I love Anchor Bar)
* A jar of Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
*3/4-1 cup of shredded mozzarella
* 1 cup of cut up cooked boneless chicken
* Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees
* Lay NAAN bread on a cookie sheet
* Spread a thin layer of blue cheese on NAAN (If you put too much it will be gloppy and mushy!)
* In a bowl toss chicken with wing sauce and then layer pieces of the chicken all over the top of the blue cheese layer
* Let cook for a few minute before cutting