Well it is football season once again, which means time to start making yummy dips to munch on during the game. Many years ago I came across this recipe for white pizza dip on the back of a "Lipton Savory Herb with Garlic Recipe Soup and Dip Mix" box. I have made it a few times years ago and recently came
the recipe again hidden on one of my old cook books and couldn't wait to make it again! I recently made this dip and brought it to two parties and it was a huge hit. You wouldn't believe how much it really does taste like a white pizza, especially when you cup up some fresh Italian Ciabbatta Baguette to dip it with..YUM!
* 1 envelope of "Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
* 2 cups of Sour Cream(16 oz)
* 1 cup of Ricotta (8 oz)
* 1 cup of shredded Mozzarella Cheese
* 1/4 cup of Mini Pepperoni (if you can't find mini pepperoni, then just chop up regular pepperoni into small pieces).
* 1 Ciabatta Baguette, cut into small slices (or any other type of crusty bread)
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees
* In a pie dish or any other quart size baking dish, combine the Sour Cream, Ricotta, Soup Mix, 3/4 cup of the Mozzarella Cheese, and Pepperoni.
* Sprinkle the top with remaining Mozzarella Cheese and top with Mini Pepperoni pieces for decoration.
* Bake uncovered for 30 minutes on 350.
* Serve while it is hot with the slices of Ciabatta Bread.