Please Click Here for Printable Version:
Ingredients:* 2 lbs of ground Turkey Meat
* 1 medium Chopped Cooking Onion
* 3 TBP. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* 1 cup of Canned Pumpkin
* 1- 28 oz canned of Petite Diced Tomatoes (I used Hunts brand)
* 1- 16 oz can of Dark Kidney Beans (drained)
* 2 TBSP. of Chili Powder
* 1 TBSP. of Hot Mexican Style Chili Powder (made by McCormick)
* 2 tsp. of Pumpkin Pie Spice
* 1 1/2 cups of water (just fill the bean can with water once its empty)
* 1 tsp. of Dark Brown Sugar
* 1 1/2 tsp. of Salt
* 1 tsp. of Ground Black Pepper
* Chop the Onion
* Add the Pumpkin, Tomatoes, drained Kidney Beans, and water. Stir the mixture.
* Next, add the Chili Powder, Hot Mexican Chili Powder, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Dark Brown Sugar, Salt, and Pepper. Mix well again.
* Bring to a boil and then lower to a simmer and cover the top leaving a slight opening. Simmer for 1 hour. Make you you give it a stir about every 20 minutes.
* Serve and enjoy! I served mine with toasted Naan bread that I pan fried in butter and Garlic Powder on both sides and then cut into wedges.