I do not eat fast food, but for some reason I do love Boston Market. I especially love the mini corn bread loaf they give you with your meal. I came across a Boston Market Corn Bread "KopyKat" recipe a while ago and decided to take a chance. I am sure glad I did, because to me it tastes just like it and is super moist! It is very good served with Chili or by its self as dessert!
* 2 boxes of Jiffy Corn Bread Mix
* 1 Box of Golden Butter Recipe Yellow Cake Mix
* 5 eggs
* 1 1/3 cups of water
* 2/3 cups of 2% or whole milk
* 1 stick of softened butter
* Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
* In a large mixing bowl whisk, Eggs, Water, and Milk
* Next, add Softened butter, both corn bread mixes, and whole box of cake mix. Whisk very well.
* Spray a 9x13 inch cake pan and pour corn bread batter into the pan (Feel free to use muffin tins as well if you like)
* Bake for 30-35 minutes