I don't know if I have mentioned that everyone at the school I work at is an amazing cook! My friend Donna brought these meatballs into work one day to share and they were sooo good that they were gone so fast! She was kind enough to share the recipe with us and so I made them for the super bowl party I went to. I will def. be making these for many more parties!
* 1 lb of ground chicken
* 1/3 cup of Franks Original Hot Sauce
* 1/2 stalk of celery
* 6 TBSP. of butter (1/2 stick)
* 1 Egg
* 3/4 cup of plain breadcrumbs
* 2 TBSP. of Vegetable Oil
* Ken's Chunky Blue Cheese (for dipping)
* Pre-heat oven to 450 Degrees
* In a small sauce pan, heat butter and hot sauce until butter is melted. Mix well, turn off heat and let sit for 10 minutes
* On a cutting board, finely chop the half of celery stalk
* In a mixing bowl, mix, Egg, Ground Chicken, Celery, Breadcrumbs, and Butter Hot Sauce mixture with your hands.
* Spread 2 TBSP's of Veg Oil on a large baking sheet.
* Roll mixture into golf size meatballs and lay on oiled baking sheet.
* Bake for 15-20 minutes
* Place on a serving tray or bowl
* Pour Blue Cheese in a little dish for dipping (I cut up some green onions and sprinkled it on top of the blue cheese for color.