* 2 cups of Bisquick
* 1 egg
* 1/2 cup of sweet potato baby food (I use Organic brand Earth's Best. The one I bought had the cinnamon in it already, because it was seasonal. I still added more cinnamon though).
* 1 cup of 2 % or whole milk ( have extra handy in case you need to add more)
* 1 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon (add more or less if you want!)
* 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg (optional)
* Mix the Bisquick, Egg, Sweet Potato Baby Food, Milk and Cinnamon
* Whisk until batter is smooth and set aside
* Pour desired pancake size onto a buttered hot griddle and cook both sides.
* Top with butter and Maple Syrup!
~*~TIP~*~ Save the empty baby food jar! When I am making my husband or I a salad to take to work for lunch, I put the dressing in the jar.