I can honestly say this is the best party pleaser Appetizer ever! My friend's aunt Linda brought this appetizer to my house about 4 years ago and I fell in love! I now make it for 90% of the parties I go to and have. It has never got a complaint! Who doesn't love a creamy pesto dip with cheese tortellinis spread around to dip it in? I also add Grape Tomatoes for some extra color on the platter.The Tortellinis and tomatoes pair so well together with this dip!
* 1 and 1/2 lbs of regular size frozen cheese tortellinis (1 package and a 1/2)
* 1 cup of Mayonnaise
* 1/2 cup of Sour Cream
* 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (get fresh not the one in the KRAFT Jar!)
* 1 package of KNORR Creamy Pesto
* 1/4 tsp. of Black Pepper (optional)
* 1 pint of Grape Tomatoes
Procedure:* In a medium sized mixing bowl put, Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, Parmesan Cheese, KNORR Creamy Pesto, and black pepper. Mix well with a spoon and pour into a small serving bowl of choice.
* Fill a medium sauce pot with water and bring to a rapid boil
* Cook Tortellini as directed on the bag.
* Drain and let cook for about 5 minutes.* Your friends and family will have fun taking those tortellinis and dipping them into this amazing dip! I know mine do :)