On nights my dad would cook dinner, Tuna Casserole was usually one of the things he made us for dinner. It was one of the only ways I would eat broccoli as a kid. Of course now I love broccoli. This Tuna Casserole may not be the healthiest meal, but it is so so good and super easy to make!!
* 1 can of Solid White Meat Tuna (drained well and slightly chopped)
* 1 cup of Cheese Wiz
* I can of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
* 4 cups of chopped broccoli Florets (I always use fresh, but I am sure frozen would be fine too)
* 1/4 cup of milk (I use 2%)
* 1 1/4 cup of Elbow Macaroni (I use Barilla Brand because it has the ridges)
* Pepper to taste
* Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
* Take a 9X9 baking dish or a casserole dish ready
* In the baking dish mix, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Cheese Wiz, Tuna (drained well and chopped), and pepper. Set aside.
* In a medium sauce pan, bring water to a boil and add Elbow Macaroni and Broccoli. Boil for 7 minutes and drain.
* Add Elbow macaroni and broccoli to mixture and stir it all together.
* Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.