Welcome!

Ciao! My name is Yolanda and I'd like to welcome you to my Blog! I have always had a love for cooking, baking and eating. This blog is mainly a place for me to record and share precious family recipes from those living and deceased as well as delicious recipes that my friends have given me throughout the years.

Translate

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Dad's Tuna Casserole

        On nights my dad would cook dinner, Tuna Casserole was usually one of the things he made us for dinner.  It was one of the only ways I would eat broccoli as a kid.  Of course now I love broccoli.  This Tuna Casserole may not be the healthiest meal, but it is so so good and super easy to make!!
Ingredients:
* 1 can of Solid White Meat Tuna (drained well and slightly chopped)
* 1 cup of Cheese Wiz
* I can of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
* 4 cups of chopped broccoli Florets (I always use fresh, but I am sure frozen would be fine too)
* 1/4 cup of milk (I use 2%)
* 1 1/4 cup of Elbow Macaroni (I use Barilla Brand because it has the ridges)
* Pepper to taste
Procedure:
* Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
* Take a 9X9 baking dish or a casserole dish ready
* In the baking dish mix, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Cheese Wiz, Tuna (drained well and chopped), and pepper.  Set aside.
* In a medium sauce pan, bring water to a boil and add Elbow Macaroni and Broccoli. Boil for 7 minutes and drain.
* Add Elbow macaroni and broccoli to mixture and stir it all together.
* Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
ENJOY!

No comments: