* 1 box of White Cake Mix
* 12 oz of regular or diet Orange Soda
* 2 small boxes of cook and serve Vanilla Pudding (feel free to use sugar free if you want)
* 4 cups of Milk (I used 1% milk, but I would use 2% next time)
* 2 cans of Mandarin Oranges
* 1 Tub of Cool Whip* The zest of 1 orange to sprinkle on the cake at the end
* Mix dry cake mix with ONLY the 12 oz of Orange Soda and bake as directed on the box in a 9x13 pan. (I baked mine for 28 minutes on 350 and it came out perfect). When done let completely cool.
~*~Note~*~ Cake does not rise as much as usual.
* While cake is baking, make the cook and serve Vanilla Pudding as directed on the box.
* When pudding is done, let completely cool. (I let mine cool in the fridge)
* Next, drain 2 cans of Mandarin Oranges and slice each one in half lengthwise.
* Spread the Mandarin Orange slices all over the cake.
* Spread the Vanilla Pudding over the top of the oranges.
* Last spread the Cool Whip over the top.
* For an added touch, top with the Zest of an Orange
* Cover and let it stay in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.