Welcome!

Ciao! My name is Yolanda and I'd like to welcome you to my Blog! I have always had a love for cooking, baking and eating. This blog is mainly a place for me to record and share precious family recipes from those living and deceased as well as delicious recipes that my friends have given me throughout the years.

Translate

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tastes Like Thanksgiving Turkey Roll Ups

        My husband asked me if I could make these Turkey roll ups his mom used to make him when he was young.  He told me what she did and I made them one night.  It was so easy and tasted like you were having a Thanksgiving dinner, especially since I made mashed potatoes and corn along with it. When I am having one of those nights where I come home late, this is what I make!
Ingredients:
* 6 slices of Turkey from the Deli (ask the Deli to slice them 1/8 of an inch thick)
* 1 jar of Heinz Turkey Gravy
* 2 1/2 cups of Stove Top Stuffing mIX
* 2 TBS of butter
* 1 Cup of Water
Procedure:
* Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
* In a sauce pan boil 1 cup of water and add the butter
* Once the butter is melted turn off the heat and add the 2 cups of stuffing  mix
* Mix for a few minuted with a fork and set aside.
* In another sauce pan boil Gravy, turn off heat and set aside
* Lay a slice of Turkey on a dish and spread about 2 TBSP of stuffing onto the Turkey.
* Roll the Turkey up and place in a Square Baking Dish or a small rectangular baking dish
* Repeat with other Turkey Slices
* Pour Gravy all over the top of the Turkey Rolls and Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
* Serve with Masked Potatoes and Corn!!!
ENJOY!

No comments: