* 6 slices of Turkey from the Deli (ask the Deli to slice them 1/8 of an inch thick)
* 1 jar of Heinz Turkey Gravy
* 2 1/2 cups of Stove Top Stuffing mIX
* 2 TBS of butter
* 1 Cup of Water
* Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
* In a sauce pan boil 1 cup of water and add the butter
* Once the butter is melted turn off the heat and add the 2 cups of stuffing mix
* Mix for a few minuted with a fork and set aside.
* In another sauce pan boil Gravy, turn off heat and set aside
* Lay a slice of Turkey on a dish and spread about 2 TBSP of stuffing onto the Turkey.
* Roll the Turkey up and place in a Square Baking Dish or a small rectangular baking dish
* Repeat with other Turkey Slices
* Pour Gravy all over the top of the Turkey Rolls and Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
* Serve with Masked Potatoes and Corn!!!