* 1 package of potsticker wrappers (there are about 46 in a package)
* 1 (15-ounce) container whole milk ricotta cheese
* 1 bag of cooked fresh spinach or a(10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, and squeezed dry
* 1/4 lb of thinly sliced prosciutto, chopped (found at the deli)
* 2 egg yolks
* 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese or Pecorino
* ground black pepper to taste
* Whisk the ricotta, spinach, prosciutto, egg yolks, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl to blend
* have a wooden board or plastic cutting board ready for your work area and a small bowl of water next to you.
* Place about 1 tablespoon of the ricotta filling in the center of a potsticker wrapper.
* Dip your finger in the water and brush water around the edges of the ravioli and then fold in half and pinch the edges shut. Make sure there are no openings or else the filling will fall out when it is boiling.
* Place ravioli on a cooking sheet that is lined with wax paper.
* Continue making the rest of the ravioli
* In a large pot, boil lightly salted water
* Boil ravioli for about 4 minutes, drain with a slotted spoon and serve!
* Top with your favorite sauce and grated cheese!