Ingredients:* 4 filets of Tilapia
* 1/2 cup of flour
* 2 eggs
* 1 1/2 cup of Panko Bread crumbs (found in the Japanese Section, Kikkoman is the best)
* 1/3 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese
* 3 TBSP of fresh Parsley, finely chopped (I always use Italian flat leaf parsley)
* Salt and pepper for taste
* Olive oil for frying
*Get out 3 breading trays or 3 flat deep dishes (you can buy them here)
* put the flour in the first tray (season with a little salt and pepper)
* Scramble the eggs in the second tray (season with a little pepper)
* mix the Panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan Cheese, and parsley in the 3rd breading tray
* Take one Tilapia Filet and coat in the flour, then in the egg, then in the bread crumb mixture and place on a clean plate
* Repeat with the remaining 3 Tilapia Filets
* In a large frying pan, pour Olive Oil about 1/4 inch deep and heat on a Medium-Medium High heat.
* Once the oil is hot (you will know by splashing a bit of water inside and hearing for the sizzle and then it is ready) Add 2 Tilapia Filets in the pan at a time and cook for 3 minutes on one side and then flip to the other side for another 3 minutes. It will turn a light golden brown.
~*~ NOTE~*~ Fish cooks quick so the 3 minutes on each side is all you need
* When cooked place fish on a cooking rack lined with paper toweling
* Cook the remaining 2 Tilapias and serve on a plate with Tarter sauce, lemon wedges, and a potato or rice!