Ingredients:* 6 cups of Espresso (I have an espresso maker, but if you do not own one, you can buy instant espresso at the store).
* 40 Savoiardi, Lady Finger Biscuits (you can buy packages of these in the Italian section of Wegmans or at an Italian import store).
* 8 Egg Yolks
* 8 TBSP of Sugar
* 2 cups of Heavy Cream
* 2 Cups of Mascarpone Cheese
* 8 TBSP of Frangelico Liqueur (you can leave out the liqueur if you wish or use a different kind)
* 2 TBSP of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
Procedure:* Fill a 2 quart pot about a 1/4 full with water and bring to a light simmer.
* In a 1 1/2 quart heat proof mixing bowl, whisk Egg Yolks, 4 TBSP of Sugar, and 2 TBSP of Frangelico.
* Place bowl on top of pot with simmering water and whisk for about 8 minutes. This will make sure that the egg is not raw and will form almost a custard. When done, take bowl off the pot and set aside to cool (you can use a double boiler if you have one).
* While that is cooling, get a small mixing bowl out and put the Mascarpone Cheese in it and give it a stir with a fork to make it soft and smooth and set aside.
* In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to whip Heavy Cream and 4 TBSP of Sugar until it is well whipped into a Whipped Cream consistency.* Fold the Masarpone Cheese into the Whipped Cream Mixture and then fold in the Egg Yolk Mixture into that until all blended. Set Aside.
* Pour Espresso into a deep dish and add 6 TBSP of Frangelico.
* Dip each ladyfinger(one at a time) in the Espresso mixture, being careful that there are no hard spots in the middle and that they don't disintegrate. Place them flat side down in a 9x13 baking dish to form the first layer.
* Spread half of the Mascarpone mixture on the top.
* For the second layer, repeat the same technique with the remaining lady fingers and cheese mixture.
* Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or over night.
* When you are ready to serve, sift Cocoa powder over the top!
Enjoy and make sure you do not eat this dessert too late at night! It just might keep you up late!