When I am in a rush for dinner, I usually run to our local grocery store Wegmans and pick up one of their goodies that I can just throw in the oven and whip up a side to go with it. One day I grabbed their beef Pizzaiola. They only give you two small pieces in a package which shrink down in size when you bake it, so I peaked at the ingredients on the label and decided to just buy all the ingredients and make it myself. It was much better homemade, because I was able to make larger meat rolls and putt more of the veggies and cheese in the middle. I even added a little red wine for a nice juice for the pizzaiola to cook in. this rolled meat dish is simple to make and just absolutely melts in your mouth!
* 4 slices of Top Round Thin Beef Cutlets
* 1 bag of Wegmans Matchbox Carrot sticks (you will only need about 6 TBSPS)
* 4 slices of Provolone cheese
* a handful of Baby Spinach
* Salt and Pepper for seasoning
* 4 TBSP of Olive Oil
* 1/3 cup of Dry Red Wine
* All Purpose Flour
* Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
* Spread out the Beef Cutlet
* Lay a slice of Cheese on the top.
* Put 1 1/2 TBSP of Carrot on top of the Cheese
* Roll the meat all the way to the end with Seam side down and season all sides with salt and pepper.
* Heat 4 TBSP of Olive Oil in a Large Frying Pan on Medium High Heat.
Make a side dish or two and enjoy!!!