Like I said in my Mexican Pizza post, I love having Mexican night once a week! I got this recipe from my good friend from work Debbie Simm. I am pretty sure they probably do not make Enchiladas like this in Mexico (there's are probably much better) but Debbie's Chicken Enchiladas are absolutely Delicioso too!!!
* 3-31/2 cups of shredded chicken (I boiled 3 boneless chicken breasts)
* 1 cup of Sour Cream
* 4 TBSP of Salsa (I used Tostitos Brand)
* 1 Packet of Regular Taco Seasoning (I use Ortega Brand)
* 1- 4 oz can of Mild Diced Green Chilies, drained (Feel free to use hot if you like things super spicy)
* 2 10 oz cans of Red Enchilada Sauce (I used 1 med. and 1 mild, Old El Paso Brand)
* 2 cups of shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
* 8 Flour Tortillas
* Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
* Grease a 9x3 inch Baking Dish (I just used Spray)
* In a bowl mix: Shredded Chicken, Sour Cream, Salsa, Taco Seasoning, and Diced Chilies.
* Lay a Tortilla onto a flat surface and spoon about 1/2 cup of chicken mixture in the middle. Fold the sides and then roll. Place in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
* Repeat with following Tortillas and Chicken Mixture
* Pour both cans of Enchilada Sauce all over the top, covering the entire casserole.* Sprinkle 2 cups of Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese all over the top of that, covering the entire casserole.
* Loosely cover with Tin Foil* Bake for 35 minutes on 375 Degrees
* When done, serve with Yellow Rice (My favorite is VIRGO brand! It is the best! You can find it in the Hispanic section of Wegmans.