Please Click Here for Printable Version
Ingredients:* 1 (14-16 oz) can of Kernel Corn, Drained
* 1 (14-16 oz) can of creamed corn
* 1 box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
* 2 Eggs
* 1 stick of Butter
* 1 Cup of Sour Cream
Procedure:* Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
* In a large mixing bowl, put the drain can of corn, can of cream of corn, Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix, and 2 eggs. Mix well with a spoon.
* Melt butter in a small bowl and pour into the corn mixture. Stir well.
* Butter a 13x9 casserole dish and pour the corn casserole mixture inside.
* Spoon dollops of sour cream over the top
* Swirl the Sour Cream into the mixture with a spoon or spatula.
* Bake for 45-50 minutes until lightly golden brown on the top.
* Serve hot/warm (the texture inside should be super moist! Cakey yet creamy!