|My dog and I Kayaking on Keuka Lake|
|My nephew Preston representing my in-law's store|
|My sister-in-Law's ugly dress bachelorette party on the lake|
Please Click Here for Printable Version:
Salad Dressing Ingredients:*1/2 cup of Hellmann's Mayo
* Juice from 1/2 a lemon
* 1/4 cup of 2% Milk
* 2 cloves of Fresh Garlic
* 1/3 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese (the fresh kind, not the one that comes in a jar on a shelf!) (In my picture the cheese is shredded, I have found that using grated is much better!)
* Salt and Pepper to Taste
Salad Dressing Procedure:
(If you want, this could be made a few days in advanced as well):* Mince garlic and place in a small bowl or jar
* squeeze half a lemon into bowl (be sure to not get seeds in it)
* Add Milk, Mayo, and Grated Cheese.
* Add some black ground pepper to taste and mix with a small whisk or fork. If you are using a jar, just close and shake.
* Cover and place in fridge, until you are ready to serve your salad.
Salad Procedure:* Cook your tortellini according to package directions
* When done, drain in cold water and set aside
* Cut up your Romaine Lettuce and place in a large salad bowl
* Add your cooled tortellini
* Add your cut up tomatoes or cherry tomato halves
* Pour dressing all over the top and toss until the salad is well coated
* Sprinkle the croutons over the top