Please Click Here for Printable Version:
* 1 can of Solid White Meat Tuna
* 1 Celery Stalk
* About 1 TBSP of diced white onion (feel free to add more depending on your taste)
* 2/3 cup of good quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* 1/2-1 whole Lemon (depending on your taste and how juicy the lemon is. I like the whole lemon!)
* Salt and ground black pepper to taste
* A loaf of Crusty Ciabatta Bread or other good quality crusty bread
* Open a can of Tuna Fish and drain well
* Season with Salt and Pepper and mix together (taste it as you add the ingredients until it it to your liking)
* Let the Tuna sit for a few minutes to let all the flavors settle together.
* Cut up some fresh Ciabatta Bread (or other bread) and spoon Tuna on top!