* 1 lb of spaghetti
* 4-oz of uncooked Pancetta, diced
* 3 Large Eggs
* 2 TBSP of Olive Oil
* 3 cloves of diced Garlic
* 1/3 cup of Heavy Cream
* 4 TBSP of freshly chopped Parsley
* 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan or Pecorino cheese
* Salt and Pepper to Taste
* In a large Pot, boil spaghetti in lightly salted water until cooked to taste
* While the spaghetti is cooking, Heat Olive Oil in a large frying pan on Medium High Heat
* Add Pancetta and Garlic, cook until the Pancetta is a golden brown color. Drain the fat.
* Lower Heat and Add Heavy Cream and Parsley, blend together together.
* In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, cheese, and salt and pepper together; Set aside.
* Drain Spaghetti and toss in the Pork and Cream mixture
* Turn off the heat and add the Egg Mixture. Toss in the hot Pasta quickly so that it does not turn into scrambled egg. You want the sauce to be creamy.
Serve in a bowl with some grated cheese on top and enjoy!