Now that Fall is here I wanted to find ways to incorporate the Biscoff with Pumpkin and so through an Internet search, I found an incredibly fattening, but incredibly delicious recipe for Pumpkin Biscoff Pound Cake! With Pumpkin, Cinnamon, Vanilla, and Biscoff flavors all blended together, it was sure a winning dessert to make and eat on a Fall night!
Please Click Here For Printable Version
Adapted from: fivehearthome.com
Ingredients for the Cake:
- 1 cup of unsalted butter (2 sticks), softened at room temperature
- 2 cups of Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, at room temperature
- 2 Tsp. of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 15 oz of pureed Pumpkin
- 1 cup of Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup of Creamy Biscoff Spread (usually found where the peanut butter is)
- 3 Cups of All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp. of Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. of Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. of Ground Cinnamon
Ingredients for the Glaze:
- 1/2 cup of Creamy Biscoff Spread
- 2 TBSP. of Powdered Sugar
- 2-3 TBSP of Milk as needed
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter for about a minute until creamy.
- Add Sugar and beat another minute
- Add the Eggs, Pumpkin Puree, Vanilla, and Biscoffand mix on Medium High Speed
- Blend in the Sour Cream
- Now add in the dry ingredients: Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, and Cinnamon
- Once blended together, Pour into a well greased Bundt Pan or Angel Food Cake Pan
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, cover the top with foil and bake for about another 30 minutes.
- Let the cake cool completely.
- When ready to serve, mix the ingredients for the Glaze together and spread over the top of the cake, letting some of it drip down the sides.