* (2) Garlic Naan Breads (Indian Bread)
* 1 packet of Guacamole (I buy Wholly Guacamole Brand)
* 1 Fresh Mozzarella Ball
* 1 Plum Tomato Diced
* Sauteed Mushrooms (Optional)
* Grilled Chicken Strips (Optional)
* About a handful of Field Green Spring Mix
* Preheat your Grill to about 375 Degrees (I used my indoor electric grill because it was raining the day I made these, but an outdoor grill is better because you can close the top down on it to melt the cheese better)
* Dice the Tomato and slice the Mozzarella into thin slices. Set Aside.
* Spread Guacamole on each of the Naan as the base.
* Add the tomatoes (or mushrooms and chicken if you wish)
* Place Mozzarella slices over the top
* Put on grill and cover so that the cheese melts (You can also Bake it in the oven if you wish)
* Grill for about 3-4 minutes, until the cheese is slightly melted and just so the Naan is crispy but not burnt.
* Take off Grill and Place a bunch of Field Green Spring Mix over the top.
* Serve cut into quarters onto a dish for a dinner or cut into small squares as an appetizer for a party