Please Click Here for Printable Version:
*1 Package of Pavesini cookies (you can find these at your local Italian Import Store)
* 2-8oz Packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
*1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
* 2 Cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
* 1/2 Cup of Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
* 1 1/2 cups of Espresso (maybe more, maybe less), cooled down at room temperature
* Grated Chocolate for décor
Procedure* Place the Cream Cheese in a large bowl and mix on Medium High Speed for about 5 minutes until smooth (I used my Kitchenaid mixer, but an electric hand mixer would be fine).
* Keeping the mixer going, add the Heavy Cream, but make sure you add a little at a time so that the mixture does not form lumps! Keep mixing until smooth!
* Scrape along the sides with a spatula to make sure everything in incorporated evenly and smoothly.
* LIGHTLY pour the Espresso over part of the cookies and tilt the pan back and forth to spread the Espresso around.
* Layer another 27 Pavessini cookies over the top the opposite direction, LIGHTLY pour the Espresso over the top of the cookies and tilt the pan to spread the espresso and then spread another layer of the cream Mixture over the top.
* Repeat this step one more time and you should have three succulent layers of goodness!
* Sprinkle the top with shaved chocolate